Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Fairy Wishes Birthday


Happy Wednesday!  I have a card to share today that uses the rubber stamp, Fairy Wishes by Saturated Canary.  I don't usually buy her rubber stamps because she has fabulous digital's and they are so much easier to store, but I really liked this one so I bought it.  The layout was copied from one I saw on a web site at jenines-cardideas.blogspot.com.  I really loved the pocket with the tags...my layout has a few differences but the basic design came from Jenine.  She is such a wonderful card maker so pop on over to her web site and check out her designs.


Front

Inside

Side View

My Card Recipe:
     Stamps - Fairy Wishes by Saturated Canary, Happy Birthday by Magnolia, Just to Say Vintage
          Sentiments & Grunge Corners by LOTV and Grunge Flourish Hearts by Stempelglede
     Paper - Kraft Brown and Secret Garden by Graphic 45
     Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
     Metal Die - Scalloped Tag, Bloomy Tag & Heart Swirl by DooHickey, 6002/0134 by Joy Crafts
     Inked Edges - distress Ink Vintage Photo
     Sparkle & Shine - Stickles Star Dust and Glossy Accents by Inkssentials
     Wish Tag by Tim Holtz
     My Stash - Ribbon, String, Lace, Gems, Hat Pin, Metal Corner and Butterfly Paper Clip

Colored in Copics:  Skin E0000, E00, R01          Purple BV60, BV63, BV02          Wings Y0000, Y000
Green G40, YG11, YG61, YG63          Star Y11, Y32, Y35          Hair E50, E31, E25
Outline is Dotted using BV20, BV23, BV20/23 -- Blended in circles with the 0 Blender Pen



Thanks for stopping by...

Hugs...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!